Cultivate Health’s Best Cooking of Your Life
Have you wondered what it would be like to take a cooking class using your tools in your space? These classes are perfect for someone who wants to experience dynamite cooking in their own kitchen! Get together you and five (or more) of your friends for an afternoon or evening of fun instruction and delicious dining. Classes run approximately 3 hours and are between $45 and $55, depending on the topic and extras. Possible choices are:
- Vegetarian Main Dishes
- Soups for All Season
- Easy Gluten-free Baking
- The Ayurveda of Food (or Soups, Salads, etc.)
- International themes of varying types
CultivateHealth@gmail.com or (719) 231-6265
Sadhana Yoga Spring Retreat: Remembering Wholeness: A renewal weekend to reawaken and embody the whole self.
Buena Vista, Colorado, 10 minutes from the Mount Princeton Hot Springs, Thursday May 12, 5pm through Sunday May 15, 2pm,
$500 (plus $14 if paying with a credit card) includes all meals, dorm-style lodging, breathtaking views of the Collegiate Peaks, and all workshops and practices.
This co-ed yoga retreat allows you to rest, restore, and reconnect with your divine, shining self in sacred space and time. Detoxify and purify mind, body and action. Bask in the unparalleled beauty of the Colorado western sunshine and honor your budding light.
Fellow Jivamukti Teacher Alessandro Gozzi will return again this year to assist co-lead this powerful weekend retreat!
- Daily Purifying Asana Practices in the Great Hall, Overlooking Mt. Princeton
- Satsang Each Evening by the Fireplace to Delve Deeper Into the Journey Inward
- Exquisite Vegan Cuisine using purifying Springtime Flavors & Energy
- Sessions & Workshops including:
- Shat Karma Kriya (Purifying) Practices
- The Lessons of the Chakras
- Pranayama (Breathwork)
- Kirtan (Singing/Chanting)
- On-site Massage (extra charge)
For More information or to register, http://www.rootdownandgrow.com/upcoming-events/workshops-retreats-and-special-events/46-retreats/106-spring-renewal-retreat-may-12-15-2011